Monday, October 3, 2011

Good Morning MoFo 2011

All weekend I have felt guilty that I didn't greet everyone on Saturday. I have since stopped self-condeming however, and decided to start my MoFo journey on this chilly Monday. This year is my second year participating and I am so excited to share what's cooking in my kitchen. I've decided not on a theme but more of a mission this year. I am a collector of cook books and recipes and I stash them until I will have time to get to them. Of course I never have the time so this month I'm making the time to try out my "I'm gonna make that someday recipes". I also hope to throw in some tidbits on shopping, saving and just living vegan. I am ridiculously excited and I'm glad to have y'all with me. -Ty

3 comments:

omgoshimvegan said...

I'm doing a simliar thing this mofo. So happy to have found your blog. Looking forward to seeing what you make. Happy MoFo.

panda with cookie said...

Happy mofo! Good to see you back!

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

Yay! I love this time of year. People always push themselves during mofo. I think I'm gonna try to do the cookbook thing next year. I always say I'm gonna do it but never actually do.