Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My First MoFo's End

I can't believe I am late with this post (I am back-dating it to Nov. 30th). I have been a procrastinator forever but I hope that some of those bad habits will change and some good habits like blogging will stay. I have really enjoyed being a part of MoFo 2010, and though I only cranked out 10 or so posts this time, it's nearly half of my blogs history. I have learned that I love the community, the food, the wittiness and talent that I have seen in blogs all around. I am in awe and honored to have been able to participate. I hope that you will continue to look here and at the many blogs I read (check out the blog roll below) and embrace or continue to embrace this wonderful compassionate lifestyle. Peace and blessings to all and remember to Keep it Kind.

2 comments:

panda with cookie said...

Thanks for mofoing! You are in my blogroll so you are stuck with me and Mr. Bran up in your comments!

Ty (aka Meccabell) said...

Thanks so much, Panda. I am truly grinning and so glad to be a part of it all.