Saturday, March 21, 2009

Some Vegan Recipes I've been working on here lately.

Lasagna, inspired by Soul Vegetarian in D.C. I've tweaked it quite a bit (I use TVP and also make the cheese with a soymilk and toful mixture), but I do love this recipe.
Lasagna roll-up, my fiance' (self proclaimed skeptic of all things veg) really liked this one.

Vegan "Save a Veal" Parmezean. A baked seitan cutlet.


This is my snow day chilli. I made it with TVP, black beans, and kidney beans. It was good and my daughter and fiance' loved it.






Hopefull this is just a beginning for me. I absolutely love getting into the kitchen and experimenting with new vegan and vegetarian recipes. I am still on my path to converting for my sanity, my part and my health, but it is still a work in progress. Hopefully the pics will get better too :)


No comments: