Thursday, January 15, 2009
Overly Overwhelmed
OMG, I have been feeling like I can't get my hairline above water. Have you ever had one of those months? Not one of those days, not one of those weeks, but one of those months. There are so many things going on in my life at this one moment. Some great, some not so great at all. There are more bills than money, more work than time, more demands than supply, just more. I am trying not to have thoughts about giving up some of the things that mean so much to me, but truthfully, I have to look at those things now. Wow, they say that busy people get things done, soooooooo, my guess is that based on how my January is going, I should have Rome built by February easily. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment