Wow, now that I have all of this power, I haven't a clue what to do with it. I came to Blogger by way of another blog that I love and I decided it may not be such a bad idea to start and maintain one of these creatures myself. I say creature, because I am figuring that I will have about as much to do with it's growth and direction as I do with my daughter. Sure, I provide the basics but she has a personaility and interests all her own. (At times, much to my dismay).
I have viewed many blogs with such harmonious focus and direction and though I do not scoff at them, I do realize that I couldn't begin to pare down all of the things that I claim to have an opinion on into one subject. I love so many things that this life has to offer. Of course there are passions too. I love art and theater, and providing the best life for my daughter as a single mom. I believe in natural living to a degree and I have a blind faith in the power of the body in birth, in parenting and in survival. I love travel and the world beyond our borders and the differences that make it fascinating.
I don't pretend that I am more interesting than anyone, or that you have any desire to read anything I wish to write, but what I do know is that I will, from here, share my thoughts, my story, my opinion, my beliefs and my dreams and without worry of who may or may not read them. Because as much as we all like to speculate about whether or not a sound was made by the tree that fell in the forest where there was no one to hear; I doubt that that fact ever mattered much to the force that made the tree fall in the first place.
1 comment:
keep writing, i'm sure you a have a voice that's interesting and original! peace.
Post a Comment